Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Last post for a while!

Life is busy here in Conover. We are in the middle of a move (finally). And we are anticipating a great visit by a friend of my husband and I. She is our first Swedish guest and we are thrilled to see her! Needless to say we have a lot going on. Not to mention a much needed beach trip next week. I look forward to a couple of shoots on the beach, but other than that I will be relaxing! But because of all of this I will not be posting for a while. And if it takes me a while to respond to your emails, have patience...I will get back to you!

I am posting a picture of a little man that loves the creek! We did a photo shoot in the creek and had a blast. We got a little wet and had a lot of fun!

Have a great week!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christopher's pictures look amazing!!!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home