Friday, June 01, 2007

E-Sessions on the beach

I have spent the past two weekends at the beach not only shooting weddings, but engagement and bridal sessions. Unfortunately, I can't show the bridal sessions yet, but I can share the engagement sessions. I had a great time with both couples! We had rain the for the first session, which only seemed appropriate because they say it rains for every special event in their life. Hopefully the rain will hold off in August! No rain for the second session...just sunshine and smiles! The sun was so orange and beautiful I just had to use it as part of the pictures. Here are a couple of the images..more to come of these couples in the fall!



















2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Waurio said...

oooh, love the shell idea. :) Looks like a couple of successful shoots! I love the sunset pics!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the rings in the shells!!! The photo under the dock is awesome!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home