Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tag....I'm it!

I have such a fun network of photographers! There is a game going on in the photography community where we "tag" each other. Regina Holder has tagged me so what I have to do now is tell everyone eight things they probably don't know about me and then tag 5 other photographers.

So here it goes....

1. My first camera was a Pentax K1000 that I got for Christmas my junior year of high school. It is completely manual, so when all of my pictures were turning out blurry I found out I needed glasses!

2. I have traveled to every continent except Antarctica and South America.

3. I love to do yardwork. I would rather be outside in all of this heat planting flowers or even mowing than inside and cleaning!

4. I am allergic to cats....I am actually allergic to any animal with hair. I realize the irony in this as I have three cats and the name of my company is "Orange Cat", but I love them! I have had cats my whole life and I have so many cat stories (good, bad and funny).

5. I love CSI...I can watch every single eposide in a week! (Miami, Vegas, NY) I think Miami is my favorite...it is fun to laugh at Horatio's one-liners. I guess my crime interest stems back from my Nancy Drew days....I think I read every book the library owned when I was in elementary school.

6. I speak Swedish...maybe a lot of you knew this, though. After living in Sweden for two years I learned the language quite well. I have to speak it to my in-laws because they do not want to speak English. (And I think my Swedish is better than their English now.)

7. I am addicted to coffee....this is also linked back to my days in Sweden (and Denmark). If I don't drink at least one cup of coffee (or anything with caffeine) I get a headache.

8. My second art is ceramics. It has been a refuge and stress reliever for me during college. While living in Sweden it gave me pure inspiration and a new family. It is what I miss most about Sweden! (Besides my family of course!)


Okay, so I tag:

Amanda Caldwell

Brooke Turner



Christopher Record


Melody Hood


Nam Nguyen of BTO Photography

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knew you were allergic to CATS?!? Crazy! Thanks for tagging me Dana! I've already posted my 8... = )

3:06 PM  
Blogger regina holder said...

I think I knew all of this already. I feel slighted! LOL! Thanks for playing!

9:03 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

I totally do ceramics too! It has been a while, but there is nothing like chilling with a wheel and some mad clay. Yay~

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home