Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vacation is over

Well you may not believe this, but since writing my last post my husband and I have moved into a new house, been to the beach for a week, hosted a friend from Sweden, and celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary twice! Needless to say it feels nice to sit in our new home and do absolutely nothing! (Well, for about 20 minutes anyway!)
First of all the beach was absolutely wonderful! We went with about 15 people and laughed what seemed to be the entire time. It was such a great time and I am already counting down to next time. I have put together a little collage of SOME of the 100's of beach pictures taken.
Now that the vacation is over and we have said good-bye to our Swedish guest :( we are back to work. The photo sessions are going strong and I will post of few another day. I am working on a Christmas special that includes cards that you can send out over the holidays. I will keep you posted on that. There are also available weekends for weddings this fall but don't wait because they are filling up quickly! Look forward to hearing from you!
Until next time....




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for including the dead fish in the collage!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Orange Cat Photo said...

Your welcome! How can I show beach pictures without the dead fish!?

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home