Monday, June 04, 2007

Bridal on a Cliff

Finally I get to share these pictures!

When Lauren told me she wanted a bridal session, I knew exactly where we needed to go. She is such a natural beauty, I knew anything we did would be great. But I also knew that she trusted me enough to follow my lead. That is why we did something a bit daring. I knew of the perfect rock on the Blue Ridge Parkway that she could stand on and the backdrop would be nothing but the beautiful Appalachian Mountains. So that is what we did! We hiked with a couple of her friends up the mountain. I am very happy with the results and have been wanting to share these since! Lauren and Kyle were married Saturday...an absolutely perfect day! And I am not wasting any time showing these off! Pics from the wedding are on the way as well!



















4 Comments:

Blogger rowena said...

Wow! Stunning! That 2nd to the last one is my fave although I love them all.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana you are simply remarkable!!!
Breathtaking!!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

hOly moly - step a-w-a-y from the ledge.

:) Love it!

:)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful. I love that gorgeous doorway.

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home