Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Website!

I am excited to announce that I have launched my new website! It features fresh work from recent weddings and portrait sessions. Thanks to all you that have made my second year in business so successful! You will also notice that I have added an associate that will also be available for weddings. You will hear more about her later!

There's a lot going on behind the scenes here at OCP. I am excited about the opportunities that are coming up! Keep checking out the blog for more exciting news!

2 Comments:

Blogger regina holder said...

The new site looks great! Hope you have a wonderful 2nd year!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Hannah Wilson said...

Dana!! - The new website is awesome!! Thanks for using our pics on a few pages... You're the best!!! ~ Hannah

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home