Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rainy Day Beauty

You never know when you'll meet your next bride. I met this lady at Lowe's home improvements a couple of months ago. We were (are) remodeling our house and so I visited Lowe's at least a couple times a week. (now it is only about once a week!) I was on the phone with a business colleague and she overheard me talking about photography. At the time, she was interested in a photographer for her sister who was soon to be married. Little did she know that her boyfriend would propose the day before her sister's wedding! I had the priviledge of photographing both of their weddings.
The wedding day started off pretty wet, but luckily the rain subsided during the festivities.
Congratulations Heather and Kenny!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home