Thursday, March 15, 2007

Asheville Photographers meeting

It hasn't taken me long to get into the swing of things. After a VERY nice break in Sweden, life at the Orange Cat is back full force. On Tuesday, I drove up to Asheville with Brady Linkous for a photographers' get together. Guest speakers from Chattanooga, Amber and Nathan Holritz talked about organization in the office and in life. They gave us alot of good pointers...and for those of you that know me, know that I need some organization help! It was very interesting and I got alot of tips that will hopefully help me do my job more efficiently. Probably my first step should be cleaning off my desk...but then again I am creative, I am not supposed to be neat and organized, right?!

Anyway, here are a few pics courtesy of our Ashville photographing queen, Regina Holder.


Here's most of the group. There were photographers from Charlotte, Asheville, Hickory and even SC represented.


Brady and I.


Regina Holder and Amber Holritz


Amber and Nathan Holritz

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I worked near Asheville one summer. So pretty there. Such a long time ago... I was in college. 'nuf said, right? ;)

11:32 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

Dana,

I am so glad you were able to come to our meeting! We will all look forward to seeing you more often! Nice play on the meaning of my name. LOL!

regina

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home