Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmastime marks one year that Martin and I have been back to the States. What an exciting year we have had! I have had such a great time working with so many of you this past year. I have seen many cute little faces in such a short time! So here is a big THANK YOU to so many of you that have been supportive of me and appreciative of my art. I truely do love what I do and without the faith and encouragement of so many of you this could have been a very tough year. I look forward to 2007; there will be a few changes that are very exciting to me and I think to you as well!

So MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! Look forward to seeing you next year!

Love, Dana


Martin and Dana Andreasson, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home