Thursday, January 25, 2007

Saturday's wedding

Last Saturday I drove down to Spartanburg, SC to take pictures of a bride that looks so much like Jennifer Aniston I had to look twice! She was so beautiful and it didn't take me long to find out she is as beautiful inside as she is on the outside. We had a great time and I felt like we were old friends! And the wedding went off without a hitch. The day was absolutely gorgeous with blue skies and sunshine. Below are some images from the day....












AAAHHH, the cake! Can I say enough times how delicious this cake is?! Wow, she insisted I have a piece and I said that I would have a bite. So they gave me a fork and I took a bite....then immediately looked for a plate to get a whole slice!

1 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

I LOVE the last one. The one of the couple sitting on the stairs is beautiful.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home