Thursday, April 12, 2007

Asheville Photographers Meeting

Wow, I can't believe it has been so long since I posted last! Time flies when you are having fun! I have had some unbelievable shoots in the past week. One being a bridal session that I SO want to show off, but can't until after the wedding...I guess good things are worth waiting for!

Easter has passed us by yet another year. I have to say I felt as though we were celebrating Easter in Sweden this year it was so cold! I do have Easter portraits to share, but I will save those for another post.

First of all, I want to introduce some of my friends and colleages in the photography business. We get together once a month to share ideas, get to know each other better and just have a great time! This month our featured photographer was Corey McNabb. He showed off his beautiful work and then later invited us to his studio. We had such a great time we stayed until 3 am! Thanks, Corey!

Just a few pix from Corey's blog, which are mostly taken by Regina....

Here is Corey with his wife to his right and Jill Schwarzkopf on his left and Tara with Weddings with Tara on the end.



Michael, who will be shooting with me in Baltimore this summer, and Corey Cagle with her husband, Billy.


And Regina and I.

2 Comments:

Blogger regina holder said...

Hey, who are those cute girls at the end?? Thanks for coming up and hanging out with us all night. I need to post now, since everyone else is beating me to it. It is so cool how all of us have become such great friends.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

thanks for the blog love. looking forward to our shoot!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home