Monday, June 11, 2007

Kyle + Lauren

I am so behind on posting! There is so much to share and I promise to do my best to catch up! I thought I would follow my cliff bride with her wedding from last weekend. These two are so sweet! They are genuinely caring and kind and just so much fun to be around. I had such a great time spending the day with them and their family and friends.

Click Here for the Slideshow

Here are a few favorites from the day:


Possibly the youngest ring bearer I have ever seen. What a cutie!





These two have been friends for a VERY long time. I just love the expressions they are sharing with one another.



Off to the party!




This sums up how happy they looked all day.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love them all!!
Kathy

2:15 PM  
Blogger regina holder said...

nice slideshow! super fun portraits!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home