Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Kure Beach Engagement Session

Although I am born and raised in North Carolina, there's a lot of this state that I have not seen. So for me, this trip to Kure Beach was a first! I was impressed with all of the colorful houses that have newly popped up along the shoreline. I also enjoyed walking on the mossy soft stones the waves crash against. I also had fun meeting and getting to know Brandy and Blake during our engagement session. We walked all over one end of the beach and Blake being the history buff that he is, told us all about the huge mounds that today look strange, but during the civil war were used as protection from the canon balls plunged at the confederate soldiers. Okay, so we did take a few pictures in the midst of all of this history and beauty! I picked out a few for you to see below.

Congratulations you two!







1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Oooh I love the waves crashing behind them picture!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home