Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Moments

As a photographer I would have to say my strongest ability would be capturing the moment. There are so many great moments that happen during the wedding day and that is what I most want to capture. I was looking through some wedding pictures I did a couple of weeks ago at Hilton Head and I remembered the special moment that occurred at the beginning of the wedding ceremony. The bride's face streamed with tears of joy when she faced the man she was going to marry. Those tears of joy turned into smiles and laughter and it was such a great beginning to the ceremony. It was obvious to everyone that she was totally in love with this man.

This is why I love my job.











1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Great captures! These are the moments that make it all worthwhile!!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home