Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Asheville Shoot-out

Last night we had our monthly get-together for Asheville area photographers. We usually have a speaker, but last night we had a shoot-out. We had two lovely models and walked all over Asheville taking pictures. It was funny to see other people's reactions to seeing ten photographers taking a couple's pictures! We are going to have a contest with our top ten images from the night at our next meeting next month. I am excited to see what everyone came up with! Because this is a competition, I can't show my pictures yet, but I can show the other photographers taking pictures.


Corey Cagle (front) and Corey McNabb




My lovely assistant and upcoming photographer Erica.



Honour Heirs




So you can probably imagine why everyone was staring at us all trying to figure out what was going on. There were some asking us who they were and if they were famous.






Here's Jason Tench and Honour chimping.



And of course I had to get bloody! What we do to get the shot!





Jeremy with Corey McNabb Studio



And our fearless leader Regina. Thanks so much for putting all of this together. It was so much fun!






And the photo shoot had no boundaries...it even ended up in the guy's bathroom...eeewwww!


4 Comments:

Blogger Blue Mountain Photo Works said...

Shooting last night was a blast. I wish we could do it more often. I love the 'bathroom' picture!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

i so wish i could have been here. the avl group was so much fun!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Holritz Photography said...

How fun! I hate that I missed this :)

Next time... next time...

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I am a local Asheville photographer and was wondering what group you are referring to for Asheville photographers, when you had the "shoot out". I would like to be more involved with this photographic community, so any information would really help. Thanks a lot.
Really like your Blog!
Cheers,
Jon Leidel
www.jonleidelphotography.com
www.jonleidel.com

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home