Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gettin' Trashy!

We trashed a dress! And it was so much fun! Jamie and I went to a rock quarry that has filled with water and it had the clearest water...a beautiful location! She swam around with the dress and sneakers on! It was funny to see her shoes pop up every once in a while. We had such a great time until Jamie spotted a snake...we are both terrified of them so we freaked out for a good couple of minutes! Once we were both safe, we laughed the entire way back to the car.

Thanks for a great time, Jamie! Looking forward to football games this fall!






















4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Loved them all but I have to say that the 2nd & 3rd pics are my favorite...I continue to be in awe or your talent

Kathy C.

9:28 AM  
Blogger regina holder said...

gorgeous bride! the second one is definitely my favorite.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again... GREAT job! 1 & 2 are my favs. Where did you shoot? Is that still in NC?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey & Shannon said...

These portraits are beautiful and so unique! I wonder how many people - like me - gasped in surprise to see that wedding dress in the water!

You took pics at my friend Mandy's wedding, so I frequent your blog. Love your pics.
Shannon
Port Neches, TX

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home