Thursday, July 05, 2007

Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a great fourth! I had so much fun hanging out with family and old friends...some from as far away as Chile! We grilled out and ate too much and then worked it off a little with some golf lessons at Rock Barn Golf and Spa, where my parents live.

When it got dark we lit sparklers and these crazy worm things, which I have never seen before. They look like big pills and then you catch them on fire and they grow into worms. They were kind of weird! After that, my dad broke out the karaoke machine and most of us sang. So much fun as usual!

Here are a few pictures...

The tables were nicely decorated.





We ate lot's of food....and we will still be eating hamburgers for the rest of the week!



And a couple of golf lessons.....


My leftie-swingin hubby trying to show a rightie how to swing...




Alex was a natural....just a little bit of practice and he could be dangerous!





Amy was very patient and worked on her swing a long time. She really got the hang of it in the end! I just love her expression in this picture!






And here is just about everyone hanging out on the fairway.






And some firework fun!






1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

ok i'm hungry now.

see you soon!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home