Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cliffs at Glassy

While I edit pictures from a wedding I have this goofy grin on my face. You see, I am a romantic. And I have said many times that I would get married five more times (to the same man of course!) if it weren't such a ridiculous idea. (And for those of you that don't know, I actually did marry my husband twice; once in NC and another time in Sweden) So I guess I sort of live through the bride I am photographing during her special day. Well I have to say I had a blast living through this bride during her wedding day. She and her husband were married at the Cliffs at Glassy. Wow. For those of you brides that are trying to figure out where you should get married please google Cliffs at Glassy. There is a cozy little chapel on top of one of the cliffs, which has a window at the front of the church that makes it appear as though you are sitting in the clouds. It is stunning!
It was a full day of activities and I had such a great time working with the talented Brady Linkous of My Favorite Memory photography. (www.myfavoritememory.com) Planning the event was Nicole Riley of Verge Events. (www.vergeconsulting.net) And I can't
leave out Mike, the videographer. He works with a company called Sanctified Crack Gorilla (yes you read correctly!) (www.scgproductions.com) They are doing some really edgy stuff for wedding videos. What a great crew!

Here are just a couple of the pictures I took during the day. It was very hard to narrow it down to just these! There were so many good pictures of this lovely couple!

A couple getting ready shots...




Love the shoes!







Seeing each other for the first time.



Do you see what I mean about the view?! Just gorgeous!





And a waltz for the first dance...you two were so graceful and sweet!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that last B&W pic!

10:15 AM  
Blogger kaitlin said...

I LOVE her shoes. Those are absolutely awesome. I really like the first pic - great capture of the transition in getting ready (and of course, the shoes ;-))

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for more victims of Brady Linkous in an effort to bring a class action lawsuit. By his own admission, there are at least eight other couples out there that have not received their wedding albums due to his misappropriation of funds.
I was serving in Iraq when my wife and daughter hired Brady, they paid in full; my daughter has been married three years now, has a one year old son, but no wedding album. She also has MS, so it is my goal to get her wedding album to her, just so someday (hopefully never) she'll have pictures of when she could walk.
Please contact me at donald.a.barnett@gmail.com if you or someone you know is still owed an album or any other items from Brady Linkous, formerly of MyFavoriteMemory (now employed at The Good Samaritan's Purse in Boon, NC). Thank you.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home