Saturday, October 14, 2006

Senior Golf Session

Well I have been to Charlotte, back home, to Seagrove, NC, Myrtle Beach, and back home and then to Chapel Hill this week! WHEW! I need a vacation from my vacation! We are having a great time with my husband's parents. They have seen a lot and I think I have almost worn them out....I have about 5 more days to see the rest of North Carolina and I am not sure we are going to make it!

I have had opportunties to work in the midst of everything. I thought I would post some from a session I did the day they arrived so you know that I am still here! This is from a senior session I did with a great guy that is older than his age. He is such a laid-back good guy. He also likes golf as you will see in the pictures. We had a great time running around the golf course and he even got a chance to play a little (well, yeah, VERY little).

I will be posting more soon...I have to let you know about my very close encounter with a cow!











And lastly, a little Blue Steel!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Oh, that 2nd picture absolutely rocks! Nice work!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home