Thursday, October 26, 2006

Holding on to those moments

After looking at the pictures from a session I did this week, I thought I would give this post a theme. I had several pictures of this precious 11-day-old little boy in the arms of his mom and dad. So small and so vulnerable, this little one depends so much on those arms and hands to feed him, bath him, hold him and see that he gets big. So this post goes out to those arms, may they be strong and soft in the same moment; may they be supportive and stern; and may they carry on the love from generation to generation.




3 Comments:

Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Those are so precious and sweet. I LOVE them! :)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Orange Cat Photo said...

Thanks so much!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home