Tuesday, October 17, 2006

On the farm

I recently did an e-session out on my great-uncle's farm. I have been eyeing his farm for a couple of months and was just waiting for that chance to take pictures out there. I finally got that chance with Lauren and Kyle. We had such a great time out in the cow pasture, walking carefully to make sure we didn't step on cow poo. Kyle got a chance to feed the cows, but I don't think he was too excited about it. He apparently didn't feed them enough because one of the cows came over to me and tried to eat my bag! That was pretty disgusting! That was the only incident, though. It was such a nice day and beautiful landscape. I have warned my great-uncle that I will be back!
I actually had a hard time picking out my favorites to post so I am posting a little more than usual. I hope you enjoy!



















4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I will have to agree that it is hard to pick your favorites!!!!! My mother and I have been racking our brains to figure out which ones we would like in larger sizes. You did such a wonderful job at capturing the love between Kyle and I and I can not brag on you enough! Mom is ecstatic!!!!! You are truly an artist!!!!

Lauren Caldwell

5:47 PM  
Blogger Orange Cat Photo said...

You and your mother are so good for my self-esteem as a photographer! I am so glad that you are happy!

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think these pictures are your best yet! I love the farm touch and I think they fit lauren's personality well.

Daniel

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm gonna have to agree with Daniel...they are your best yet!!!
I could not be more pleased..but then I was not the least bit concerned that I wouldn't be!!!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home