Sunday, October 08, 2006

A few from the wedding...

I know, I know...it has been a while since posting. Life has been crazy these past couple of weeks. My in-laws flew in from Sweden yesterday and before then we had so much to do! But now they are here and it is a little more calm. I have had some really fun sessions over the past couple of weeks that I will share soon! But here are a few from the wedding two weeks ago. It was my first wedding in Hickory...which is a bit surprising because I am from this area. But I have been blessed to be able to travel all over the world to photograph weddings.

And before I post the pictures I would like to let you know that May and June are almost fully booked. July is soon to be full as well. I do have a few dates open between these three months, so let me know as soon as possible if you would like me to photograph your wedding!

Until next time...











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dana!!
I make sure that I check your news at least once a week so I can see what fabulous pics you have on to view. I must say, I love these pics from the Hickory wedding!!!
I love your ideas and I can't wait to see what you are going to do with Lauren and Kyle's shoots!!!I'm so excited!!!......Kathy

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home