Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The website is back!

My website is now back together with fresh pictures, a new color and Christmas music. The music is by Michael W. Smith from his Christmas album. I highly recommend this album as it has really nice and has different arrangements of Christmas songs.




The pictures are from the Christmas sessions I have done during October and November, so if I took your picture during those months, there is a good chance you are on there! ;)

Yeah, and can any of you believe that it is the END of November?! I want you to know that I ate lunch outside today wearing a short sleeved shirt! And for those of you that know how cold natured I am can be even more shocked by that. It is just absolutely beautiful. So stop reading this and go outside and enjoy! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home