Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Well the Christmas season is full-force! How many of you braved the early morning and long lines to take advantage of all of the sales?! For me, getting up so early is worse than saving money! I am definately not a morning person!

I thought I would let you know about deadlines as far as ordering Christmas gifts. First of all, the card ordering deadline has past. Unless I have already spoken with you, I can not guarantee you will get your Christmas card order at this point.

The reprint deadline is December 8, so please place your orders by then!

Gift Certificate orders must be made by December 15th. You can order a gift certificate for any money amount. This is a great idea if you know someone with children, pregnant, or getting married. The gift certificates work the same as money. They are good towards any type of purchase!

Of course you are welcome to order prints up until Christmas, but I can not promise you will get them by Christmas. I promise to do my best to get orders out as quickly as possible, but of course it is better not to wait until the last minute!

Thanks to all of you for your patience and kindness towards me at this time. I am convinced that I have the best clients! Thanks so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home