Friday, November 24, 2006

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have had such a great week. In my family November is just a warm up for Christmas. Between mine and my husband's family we have 8 birthdays in our immediate families! (ours included) On Tuesday I celebrated my 30th birthday...wow that is hard to believe! I had such a nice day. I am really blessed because so many friends called, emailed, sent gifts and flowers to wish me a happy birthday. I truely felt so much love from all over the United States and Scandinavia! I thought I would share some pictures of the lovely flowers I received. These arrangements are just stunning and still give me so much happiness as I look at them.








It was also nice to celebrate Thanksgiving for the first time in several years here in the United States. I have kept the tradition going in Sweden while we were there, but it just wasn't the same. For them the food was so different and I had to explain all of the dishes. And I had to cook it all! Talk about a big job! It was nice to work in the kitchen with my mom and brothers and other friends to make a wonderfully delicious meal together. As tradition we stuffed ourselves and then waited about 30 minutes to eat dessert and then sat around miserably the rest of the night because we had eaten WAY more than we should've! What a great holiday!

I hope all of you had a wonderful time with family and friends! Happy Thanksgving!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Glad you had a blessed holiday!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home