Thursday, November 02, 2006

McRee Family

I thought I would share some family pictures I did a couple of days ago. I rarely showcase these and there were some really nice moments from this day. They all looked so cute wearing their "pea coats"...okay, Brian, not all of you were "cute"! Maybe I should rephrase it and say they looked "stylish". Anyway, we had a great time. For some reason I keep ending up in cow pastures! But what a beautiful backdrop an open landscape with multi-colored trees provides! And the cows didn't seem to totally mind, although they were giving us the stare-down during most of the shoot.

For those of you thinking of doing something similar, I do have a Christmas card special going on. I will post more about that soon. But the time is now! As unbelievable as it might be, Christmas will be here shortly! Please call me at 828.455.3099 to schedule your Christmas card shoot.

For now, enjoy the pictures.
















5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible pictures! You really captured the moments with the emotions. What cool coats! They look great in them and seem to be have a blast!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana,
These pictures are amazing!! I thought when we were finished we might have 1 or 2 good pictures but I am tickled to death. Thank you for letting us be US. We had a great time~even Brian acted happy! You are truly gifted in what you do. Chastity McRee

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dana,

See girl, I'm not the only one that appreciates your talent!!!! Chastity and Rich does too!! These pics are sooo good. I love the first one with Afton looking off to the side. But then, they are all very good!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Orange Cat Photo said...

Thanks everyone! It really was a fun shoot...and a great family!

And you are too funny, Kathy!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Jillian Kay said...

what a beautiful family!! i just love the 3rd one, he's so adorable. :) you did a great job of capturing the love in the family...you should post these more often! :) Great work!! ++

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home