Thursday, November 02, 2006

Christmas Card Special

Yes, it is already time to start thinking of Christmas! So just in time for the Christmas season I am offering a special photo session for you and your family.

Holiday Special:

1 Set of 24 folded cards

(Cards include envelopes.)

$50 Print credit

All of this for only $105!


Of course you can order more cards. The prices are as follows:

Folded Cards:

1 set = $42/set
2 sets= $40/set
3 or more sets= $38/set

*All cards include envelopes


For those of you interested in the folding cards, I can add a Christmas greeting and your name on the inside for no additional charge!

Call soon to make an appointment, because sessions are limited and will go quickly! For those of you that have had pictures made this year I will be putting up all galleries again. You may order holiday cards or reprints.

I can guarantee cards before Christmas if ordered before Nov.25th. After that I will do my best to expediate your order, but I can not promise Christmas delivery after Nov. 25th.

And now for the borders. I have unique borders for you to choose from. I will number them for easy referencing.


1.



2.



3.



4.



5.



6.




7.



8.




9.



10.



11.





12.



13.




Here are a few examples of what these borders look like when paired with a picture.









Of course if you would rather just have your picture with text I can do that as well!






Now I understand that there is a lot of information here and I understand if you have questions. Please call me at 828.455.3099 to schedule an appoitment or to ask any questions.



I look forward to hearing from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home