Friday, November 03, 2006

Goin' to Tennessee

Hi all! I will be out of town starting tomorrow. My brother hooked me up with a ticket to the UT/LSU game, so I will be there tomorrow...Go Vols! And I will be staying on for a photographer's conference the beginning of next week in Chatanooga. It is going to be a fun week!

But it also means that I will not be able to return emails as quickly as I would like. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible, but please be patient with me. I will have my phone with me, so you can call.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles Bordner said...

It was a pleasure meeting you and I love your Christmas Card idea. Kid shots look wonderful. Talk to you soon.

10:51 PM  
Blogger mark eric said...

Hope you enjoyed the game- looked like a thriller. Geaux Tigers :)
Ok- I shouldn't put that on your blog if you're a Vols fan...sorry, lol. Just remember, the Vols beat the Tigers the same way last year.

Great work- love your site.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home