Thursday, November 09, 2006

Update, Gift Ideas, and Pictures

After a long weekend, I am back in N.C. I had such a great time seeing my brother (even though UT lost)! I also had the chance to meet a lot of talented photographers this week. There were about 100 photographers in Chatanooga for a conference. They were from all over; California, Oregon, Florida, NC, SC, Georgia, NY, and of course Tennessee. We had classes that taught us better ways to manage a business, to inspire us, and to encourage us. It was a wonderful and very educational experience.

But now I am back and busy with Christmas card shoots. It is not too late to book your session! Please call me at 828.455.3099 to reserve a spot. Don't forget to scroll down to view the border options.

I am also offering Gift Cards for you to give to your loved ones. Do you know someone pregnant, with children, or even getting married? This is a unique gift that will be appreciated and loved for years to come! And it is so easy; just give me a call and let me know the card amount you would like and I will ship it to you in a festive holiday envelope ready to give! You can order a gift card for any amount. Gift Cards are good for sessions and/or reprints. The deadline to order a gift card and receive it before Christmas is Dec. 15th so don't let this idea pass you by!

Now on to some pictures. Here are siblings that just have the sweetest and gentlest spirit. I had such a pleasant time with them. The day was beautiful and so was the setting. Trees, mountains and horses surrounded us. Take a look at these sweet kids!







3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie... or Stevie. said...

Great kid poses. The dappled light on the second really works with her blonde hair. And pretty b&w on the third.++

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the last photo of the kid laughing. You can tell that you are able to make kids comfortable in front of your camera ;) Great job and keep up the good work! ++

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious group of kids! Great job with these! Also, you have great ideas for your business! Great job! ++Becky

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home